Get the full story! Visit foodwishes.com to get the ingredients, and watch over 300 free video recipes. Leave me a comment there. If you have questions, ask on the website. Thanks!!
i don’t know what i’m doing wrong, mine seem to just melt away in the broth. i like them to be relatively "biscuity", kind of light. i do not like tough ones. please help.
(((Sky walker))) For you?……. I can dot that. I make the best tea, the best dumplins. (:0)
dot that? lol. ~cute I can do that. I can. I can. ( :0)
(((Lost Angel))) Yes ma am they are. ( :0)
When I was little I had something that was like chicken and dumplins but it was sweet like it had cinnamon in it…what do you think it was?
I have been obese for 3 years and am now trying to lose weight… I am an author / writer so I make my own hours, work when I want to and refrain when I don’t feel like it…
1. Walk 40 minutes at 2.5 miles an hour, 150 calories
2. Use the Technogym (which is walking from side to side rather than walking straight) 1200 calories in an hour
3. Walk 2.5 miles an hour, at a 5 degree incline for 1 hour (400 calories)
4. Ride the bycicle at medium resistence for 1 hour (350 calories)
5. Walk 2.5 miles an hour, at a 5 degree incline for 1 hour (400 calories)
6. Use the technogym for 1 hour (1200 calories)
7. Walk 3 miles an hour for 1 hour (300 calories)
8. Play around the in the pool and try to stay afloat in deep water (40 calories)
So now I have to eat 3 times during the 8 hours I spend in the gym… can somebody help me arrange this?
These are my options (I do not drive)
1. Foot long subway standwhich 7 dollars
2. Wonton shrimp dumplins 4.50
3. Chicken and Scallop Congee 6.50
4. Swiss Chalet Chicken wrap 10.00 (after taxes)
5. Sushi Katswagana .00 dollars a plate
6. Tim Hortons Chicken wrap 3.50 (after taxes)
I am trying to restrict my spending to 20 dollars a day… so I don’t want to invest too much money into eating out. I cannot cook or bring food with me…
What should I spend my money on?
how many calories in about 2 tablespoons of white chicken breast chopped up and 1 doughball (that would be in chicken & dumplins)?
Also how much in a bowl of frosted mini shredded wheat (bite size) with 1% milk
I like bbq chicken, spicy is always a plus, I am interested in different ideas for marinade, sauce or just tips on how to make it truily delicious. You dont have to answer all teh questions 1 or 2 is cool
I already have the BBQ sauce.How do I prepare the chicken and what side dishes go well with BBQ chicken?
How long and what temperature are best for BBQ chicken breasts with bone? Should I start them upside down? Do I add the BBQ sauce in the beginning or at the end?
i know how to use a grill to cook steaks,burgers etc… but i have never tried to bbq chicken on the grill.whats the best way to bbq it without it sticking or burning?